- International Delegations
Every single country that has identified biotechnology as a strategic priority for growth and development has an official presence at the BIO International Convention. The Convention is a major venue for promoting regional and national strengths and opportunities in biotechnology.
Each year we have a multi-faceted group of international delegations that are well organized and add tremendous value, depth, and perspective to this global biotech event. Governments of 60+ countries participate to attract R&D investment, promote collaborative opportunities with local (domestic) organizations, and establish recognition for their domestic markets as global biotechnology leaders.
Top 10 International Delegations in 2017
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Information for International Delegation Organizers:
- The delegation organizer team is composed of U.S.-based staff from the organization or agency organizing the delegation.
- You participate in monthly meetings to receive important updates about the programs being held at the BIO International Convention.
- If the entity organizing your delegation has a U.S. office, and you plan to work with contacts from that office, please ask your contact to join this group by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The online list of international delegations with name and contact information of the official organizer is available so that those interested can get in contact with you.