- myBIO: Event Planning Tool
myBIO: Event Planning Tool
myBIO is free to registered attendees. Set your own password and set up your own profile, browse attendees, research exhibitors, and view sessions and networking events. You can add these events to your calendar--create a personalized agenda!
Need Help Navigating myBIO?
View the myBIO Tip Sheet for attendees!
Step 1: Activate and set up your myBIO profile
- Once you register for BIO 2016, you will automatically* be invited to myBIO.
- Partnering registrants may take up to 72 hours.
- We encourage you to tell your story in a professional profile. Import your photo and bio from LinkedIn or add your own!
- Search profiles of other people in the BIO community - attendees, speakers, companies.
Step 2: Explore Sessions and Events
- Search by session track or type of event to find exactly what interests you at BIO
- Search by Keyword
- If you're interested in a specific speaker, view their profile to see their full presentation schedule at BIO
- Reach out to session speakers and post your questions on session profiles to spark conversation with the community
Step 3: Create an Event Plan
- Add exhibitors, sessions, and events to your myBIO event plan to get the most out of your four days
- Continue to update your event plan as you learn more about what's going on in San Francisco
- Access your event plan whenever, wherever from your smartphone, desktop, and mobile device
Step 4: Start Networking: Know the Difference Between myBIO + Partnering
Note: myBIO is not the One-on-One Partnering™ System. Only basic information about Partnering Companies is displayed in myBIO. A detailed company profile for Partnering Companies can only be accessed via the BIO One-on-One Partnering System.
- All attendees can browse myBIO to find Exhibiting Companies, Sponsoring Companies, Presenting Companies, and Partnering Companies
- All attendess can sort the companies and attendees by areas of interest, country interest and more
- Only Partnering attendees and partnering exhibitors can request and accept scheduled partnering meetings. Learn more about the value of BIO One-on-One Partnering here
Need Help Resetting Your Password?
You can reset your password here
Thank You to Our Generous myBIO Sponsor!