There is no better place than BIO 2016 to make the connections you need to secure licensing and investment deals. BIO One-on-One Partnering makes it easy to identify potential partners online, request meetings and schedule meetings in the BIO Business Forum and in Pavilions and Exhibitor Booths.
About BIO One-on-One Partnering
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business without traveling all over the world. The BIO International Convention hosts 29,000+ 25-minute partnering meetings among 3,100+ companies in 3.5 days. Meetings are pre-scheduled before you arrive in San Francisco and hosted in the BIO Business Forum as well as in Exhibitor Booths.
Our online Partnering System allows you to communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business and scientific management executives. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling so you arrive to San Francisco with a plan!
New this year, Partnering meetings at BIO 2016 start at 1pm PST on Monday, June 6 with meetings scheduled through Thursday, June 9. Plan your travel and housing accordingly!
Participate in Partnering
There are four ways you can participate in BIO One-on-One Partnering:
- Attend - Register with Convention Access & Partnering badge. View all available packages.
- Exhibit - BIO Exhibitors receive complimentary access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering System and the ability to host meetings in their branded and customized exhibit booths.
- Host Meetings in a Business Forum Suite - Purchase a dedicated meeting space and maximize visibility in the BIO Business Forum.
- Sponsor within the BIO Business Forum - There are several high-visibility branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum including Academic Neighborhood, Company Presentations, and Buzz of BIO.
Partnering for BIO 2016 will open in April. Start planning who you want to meet now.
Register for Partnering
- Purchase a Convention Access & Partnering badge, secure a suite in one of our BIO Business Forums, or contract a sponsorship in one of the BIO Business Forums.
- Receive login credentials (may take up to 48 hours) and instructions on how to set your password. During that time we are ensuring you are set up in the system under the right company and with the correct colleagues.
- Add email@example.com to your safe senders list--this is where your login credentials will be sent from.
- Once the Partnering System opens in April, the first step to becoming active int he system is setting up your profile. Just like dating, you want to put your best foot forward. Check out some tips for setting up your profile and sending messages.
- Mark your availability in your calendar. The highest volume of messaging will take place in May and June, so make sure your calendar is up to date.
- Familiarize yourself with the schedule and locations of #BIO2016 events. Review the list of sessions and company presentations and the map of Moscone Center prior to arriving in San Francisco.
Questions? We're Here To Help.