There is no better place than the BIO International Convention to make the connections you need to secure licensing, investment and procurement deals. BIO One-on-One Partnering™ makes it easy to identify potential partners online, request meetings and schedule meetings in the BIO Business Forum and in Pavilions and Exhibitor Booths.
Login to Partnering
About BIO One-on-One Partnering™
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling all over the world. The BIO International Convention hosts 35,000+ 25-minute partnering meetings among 3,100+ biotechnology companies in 3.5 days. Meetings are pre-scheduled before you arrive and hosted in the BIO Business Forum as well as in Exhibitor Booths.
Our online partnering system allows you to communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientific management executives. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling so you arrive with a plan!
BIO's partnering system has a built-in business development management called Partneringplace, provided by Inova Software. Partneringplace allows you to collaborate securely and confidentially with your colleagues to select and prepare for meetings at BIO, and manage the follow-up to your meetings post-convention. Exchange notes, assign tasks, generate meeting minutes, organize emails and documents, and view your history from other BIO branded conferences to make your partnering experience at BIO and beyond like no other.
Access the Leaders of Biotech and Pharma
The BIO International Convention brings together the leaders in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. You can expect to meet the top players from these companies:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Eli Lilly
- Roche / Genentech
- and more!
How to Participate in Partnering
There are four ways you can participate in BIO One-on-One Partnering™:
- Attend - Register with Convention Access & Partnering badge. View all available packages.
- Exhibit - BIO Exhibitors receive complimentary access to the BIO One-on-One Partnering System and the ability to host meetings in their branded and customized exhibit booths.
- Host Meetings in a Business Forum Suite - Purchase a dedicated meeting space and maximize visibility in the BIO Business Forum.
- Sponsor within the BIO Business Forum - There are several high-visibility branding opportunities within the BIO Business Forum including Academic Campus, Company Presentations, and Buzz of BIO.
5 Tips for Successful Partnering
- Fill out your profile, focus on the opportunities you have to offer
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your calendar. Make as much time available as you can. You can plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system as well.
- Search for companies you would like to meet, or collaborate with your team to do so via Partneringplace, and send them tailored meeting requests. You can continue to message companies after the conference as well as manage your business development activities.
- Accept, reject or otherwise manage your incoming meetings requests, or do so collaboratively with your team
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly.
- BONUS TIP: Partner like a heavy weight. Manage your team’s partnering workflow, information and documentation in Partneringplace, a year-round solution seamlessly integrated with BIO’s partnering system.
Register for Partnering
- Purchase a Convention Access & Partnering badge, secure a suite in one of our BIO Business Forums, or contract a sponsorship in one of the BIO Business Forums.
- Receive login credentials (may take up to 48 hours) and instructions on how to set your password. During that time we are ensuring you are set up in the system under the right company and with the correct colleagues.
- Add email@example.com to your safe senders list--this is where your login credentials will be sent from.
- Once the Partnering System opens in April, the first step to becoming active in the system is setting up your profile. Put your best foot forward. Check out some tips for setting up your profile and sending messages.
- Mark your availability in your calendar. The highest volume of messaging will take place in May and June, so make sure your calendar is up to date.
- Familiarize yourself with the schedule and locations of #BIO2016 events. Review the list of sessions and company presentations and the map of Moscone Center prior to arriving in San Francisco.
Partnering questions? We're Here To Help.