2017 Program Overview
BIO's top-notch education program covers the biotechnology and pharma industry's most relevant and timely topics - providing the know-how you need to advance your business. In each session, top thought leaders offer insights on issues essential to the industry and provide a wealth of information of strategic relevance to your business. We have hundreds of sessions to choose from!
Once myBIO opens in March, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with tracks and premier education to ensure you bookmarks all your favorites and plan in advance!
- Keynote Announced: David Cameron, Former Prime Minister of the UK
*BIO Keynotes are open to Convention Access and above attendees.
- Super Sessions (Tuesday - Thursday)
*Open to Education & Exhibition Access and above attendees.
- Fireside Chats (Tuesday - Thursday)
*Open to Education & Exhibition Access and above.
- Choose from hundreds of breakout sessions* + education and networking in the BIO Exhibtion
BIO 2017 Session Tracks Announced!
- Biofuels & Renewable Chemicals
- Brain Health
- Business Development & Finance
- Critical Cross Disciplinary Issues
- Digital Health
- Emerging Opportunities in Global Markets
- Food & Agriculture
- Global Innovation Hubs
- Harnessing Big Data to Drive Innovation in Drug Discovery & Development
- Infectious Diseases & Vaccines
- Intellectual Property
- Next Generation Biotherapeutics
- Orphan & Rare Disease
- Personalized Medicine & Diagnostics
- Regulatory Science
- Translational Research
- Value, Patient Access, & Commercialization